Your Current Financial Strategy Could Be Destroying Your Retirement Income… And Taxes Are Likely The Culprit
Discover Tax-Smart Retirement Planning And Protect Your Money From Uncle Sam Now!This event is by invitation only. Please call us for more information.
Concerns that keep most Americans up at night that we will discuss:
- The CARES Act • How will this new legislation impact your retirement savings & legacy planning?
- Tax Planning • Are there financial strategies that can help reduce your future tax liability? How to reduce taxes on your Social Security, capital gains, interest, income and more.
- Retirement Income • How do you create a steady and reliable income stream for life? How to increase your take home income by simply reducing your tax liability.
- Mitigating Risk • The #1 mistake most Americans are making with their retirement accounts… Are you one of them? Learn to properly and efficiently transition away from significant market exposure over to more suitable investments.
- Estate Planning • How to transfer assets to your heirs without taxes and probate. Understanding Wills, Trusts, Living Wills, and Power of Attorneys
Choose a Date that Works Best For You:
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2020 at 6:30 PM
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2020 at 6:30 PM
MORTON’S The Steakhouse
500 E. Broward Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33394
If You Cannot Make Our Dinner Events, You Can Set A Personal And Confidential 1 Hour Session With Us…And Receive A $75 Gift Card To MORTON’S The Steakhouse.